Kayllie is returning for her SECOND summer at Camp TSR! For those of you who don’t know her, sheis going into her sophomore year at Texas State University, majoring in Entrepreneurial Studies. She is a Delta Zeta and currently starting an official wakeboard club at Texas State.
Kayllie was a camper at Camp TSR for two years and absolutely loved her experience here. She had an awesome counselor who always encouraged her to try new things and helped her come out of her shell. She hopes to do the same and create lasting memories for her campers this summer! Here favorite things about camp are 1. Max (camp director) and 2. Going out on the Boat. She loves wakeboarding on the cable too, and her favorite structure is the Ice Berg.
This will actually be Kayllie’s fourth summer at TSR (second as a counselor). She loves everything about TSR, but especially the people, atmosphere, cable lake, boat and WAHOOS!
- She has been dancing for over fifteen years, starting at the ripe age of three years old!
- Her favorite color is pink.
- Her favorite animals are dogs; she has two named Oreo and Harley.
- She LOVES ice cream and her favorite flavor is birthday cake!
- In high school, she was involved in Student Council, NHS, Drill Team and Young Life!
- She can lick her elbow! They say it couldn’t be done, but it can!!